Fri, 02 2020
Burong Isda (Fermented rice with fish)Cook time : -, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make tuna sandwich spread recipe panlasang pinoy. tuna sandwich spread recipe panlasang pinoy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make tuna sandwich spread recipe panlasang pinoy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the tuna sandwich spread recipe panlasang pinoy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cups rice
- 2 pcs. tilapia fish (fillet) or choice of fish
- rock salt
- Wash 2 cups of rice for at least 4 times or until the water becomes clear. cook it in rice cooker with 3 cups of water.I use japanese rice for my buro.(always add 1 cup of water in every 2 cups of rice.for example you'll cook 5 cups of rice, then you should put 6 cups of rice to cook it for a mashy outcome)
- Once cooked, set aside the rice.let it cool down.I used cling wrap and cover the rice and let it cool down inside the fridge to rush the cooling stage of the rice.
- Season the rice with salt, you might want to taste it to determine the amount of salt needed. I don't have rock salt in my kitchen so i use iodized salt.But i strongly suggest to use rock salt for this.
- Clean and fillet the fish.remove blood and fats.
- Put the fillet in a colander/ strainer to drain water.
- Once drained, add salt on fillet. as if you're making a salted fish.just enough to cover each fillet.
- The layering part, make sure that your top and bottom portion is rice.compressed and evenly spread. layer rice.
- Second layer fish.and so on.until you consumed the rice and fish you prepared.
- After layering,cover your fermenting container with cling wrap to avoid air from coming in. or use air lock container.
- Store the container in a room temp. for 8-10 days.The more storing days,the sour it gets.
That's tuna sandwich spread recipe panlasang pinoy, Special thanks to Lance Ansong for making this delicious recipe.