Fri, 02 2020
Yummy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
It's easy to learn how to make turkey crown recipe with bacon. turkey crown recipe with bacon is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey crown recipe with bacon easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey crown recipe with bacon! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3/4 packages Pasta of your choice, penne or campennelle work nicely
- 1 head fresh broccoli crowns chopped
- 2 each Large carrots sliced
- 1/2 lb snow peas
- 1/4 each Large onion thinly sliced
- 3 slice bacon or turkey bacon, diced
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Franks red hot or your favorite wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 each Tomatoes diced
- Heat large skillet, add oil and heat up. Once oil is hot add chicken cubes, salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink. In the meantime start boiling water for the pasta, make sure to salt the water.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from skillet, add bacon to skillet, and all veggies except tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender. Water for pasta should be boiling by now; add the pasta and cook as directed on the packaging.
- Drain and rinse pasta, add to skillet, add chicken and tomatoes to skillet as well. Add hot sauce little by little until mixture is well coated and then do the same with the ranch. Keep in mind that more ranch cuts the heat so if you like it spicier don't add as much ranch. Heat mixture until sauces are warm. Now your ready to serve. Top each serving with a handful of cheese.
That's turkey crown recipe with bacon, Special thanks to tiffany.corrales for making this delicious recipe.