Sat, 02 2020
Fresh Veggie Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make vegetable pizza recipe. vegetable pizza recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make vegetable pizza recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the vegetable pizza recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Tube of Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Handful of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Vegetables.. Use whatever! I used cauliflower, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers!
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Put crescent rolls in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While this is cooking take this time to mix the mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl. Stir until combined and smooth.
- While it was cooking and cooling you would have a chance to chop the veggies as well, I cut mine last night because it's easter and I'm running around like crazy lol!!
- Spread mixture over the crescent rolls once they have cooled off.
- Add the Veggies on top and cheese ..No random order however you want :)
- Slice into even squares with a pizza roller.
- Now look at that .. You have a semi healthy appetizer ????????
That's vegetable pizza recipe, Special thanks to Casey for making this delicious recipe.