Mon, 02 2020
It's easy to learn how to make veggie chili. veggie chili is one of my favorite menu.
How to make veggie chili easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the veggie chili! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 Green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 3 clove Garlic, chopped
- 2 cans (4 oz) chopped green chile peppers, drain
- 2 packages 12 ounce vegetarian burger crumbles
- 3 can (28 oz) whole peeled tomatoes, crushed
- 1/4 cup Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 can (15 oz) whole kernel corn
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the onions, and season with bay leaves, cumin, oregano, and salt. Cook and stir until onion is tender, then mix in the celery, green bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, garlic, and green chile peppers. when vegetables are heated through, mix in the vegetarian burger crumbles. Reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Next to tomatoes into the pot. Season chili with chili powder and pepper. Stir in the kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and black beans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 45 minutes. Stir in the corn, and continue cooking 5 minutes before serving.
That's veggie chili, Special thanks to keiab for making this delicious recipe.