Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry
It's easy to learn how to make authentic indian curry . authentic indian curry is one of my favorite menu.
How to make authentic indian curry easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the authentic indian curry ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 600 grams Beef (shank etc.)
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 Vegetable oil
- 1 Salt, pepper
- 2 to 3 medium Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 800 ml Water
- 4 Soup stock cubes
- 4 to 5 Bay leaves
- 1 large ★Carrot (grated)
- 2 tbsp ★Garlic (grated)
- 2 tsp ★Ginger (grated)
- 100 ml ★Ketchup
- 4 to 5 tablespoons Plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Chutney
- 2 tbsp ☆Turmeric
- 2 tsp ☆Garam masala
- 2 tsp ☆Paprika powder
- 1 tsp ☆Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ☆Allspice
- 1 tsp ☆Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ☆Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp ☆Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp ☆Black pepper
- Rub curry powder, salt and pepper into the beef cubes evenly. Brown in oil in a frying pan.
- Transfer the meat to a pot, add water and bay leaves, and simmer while skimming off the scum. When no more scum is rising to the surface, add soup stock cubes and simmer until the meat is tender.
- While the meat is cooking, sauté the finely chopped onion in butter patiently, until it has caramelized.
- When the onions have caramelized, add all the ☆ ingredients and mix well to form a paste.
- When the meat is tender, add the spice paste from Step 4, and simmer briefly while removing any scum. Add the ☆ spices and mix well. Mix in the plain yogurt and chutney then simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes. Done!
That's authentic indian curry recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.