Sat, 02 2020
Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.
It's easy to learn how to make best venison chili recipe. best venison chili recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make best venison chili recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the best venison chili recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 can light red kidney beans
- 1 can of corn (based on preference)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 1/2 lb deer meat
- 1 can 28 ounce diced tomatoes.
- 1 can 24 ounce tomato sauce
- 2 envelope chili seasoning
- 2 clove garlic chopped.
- 1 garlic salt, pepper, seasonings to taste.
- 1 packages shredded cheese
- 1 sour cream
- 1 packages fritos
- Brown the deer meat with the 2 finely chopped garlic cloves. Add half packet of chili seasoning to meat while browning. (Add garlic salt, pepper, and other favorite seasonings to taste while browning the meat.)
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, diced onions, browned deer meat, 1.5 packets of chili seasoning, corn, kidney beans, and black beans (drain the black beans before putting into crock pot.)
- Stir ingredients together, put on low in the crock pot for 6-7 hours.
- Top with cheese of choice, sour cream, I always use Frito's scoops and dunk them right in. Good stuff. Enjoy!
That's best venison chili recipe, Special thanks to sbats for making this delicious recipe.