Tue, 02 2020
Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie
It's easy to learn how to make brownie pie recipe. brownie pie recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brownie pie recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brownie pie recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box brownie mix bake as directed
- 1 chocolate Graham pie shell
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cup milk
- 1 envelope plain gellatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp chocolate extract
- 1 chocolate syrup
- 1 brownie crumbles
- 1 chocolate chips
- 1 cocoa powder
- 1 cherries
- bake brownies as directed and let cool
- add tbs warm water & gelatin to a small bowl combine well set aside, now add pudding and 2cups cold milk together wisk in gelatin into pudding and set aside. Now add heavy cream, sugar & vanilla to a bowl wisk on high speed till nice and thick. Fold whipping into pudding combine well.
- now add some chocolate syrup to bottom of pie crust as much as you like, add in some brownies, I like to crumble them with about 1inch thick all on bottom of crust, gently push down. now top with pudding and refridgerate atleast 1hour
- Add topping into bowl and wisk on high speed till fluffy.add whipped topping as you liked to your pie, garnish more brownie crumbles, chips & chocolate syrup..Enjoy
That's brownie pie recipe, Special thanks to summerplace for making this delicious recipe.