Thu, 02 2020
Easy Gnocchi Made with Instant Mashed Potato Flakes
It's easy to learn how to make brussel sprout in instant pot. brussel sprout in instant pot is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brussel sprout in instant pot easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brussel sprout in instant pot! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 5 tbsp Instant mashed potato flakes
- 150 ml Boiling water
- 80 grams Plain flour
- Add the mashed potato powder into a bowl, and mix in the boiling water. If you use the kind I usually get (from Costo), it should already be seasoned, so you won't need to add any seasonings.
- Add the flour, and mix well.
- Roll into a ball.
- Form into 2 cm diameter balls, and flatten with a fork. When you press down the top and bottom surfaces with the fork, they absorb the sauce more easily, so I recommend doing it.
- Boil water in a pot and cook the the flattened balls from Step 4 for about 3 minutes until they start to float.
- Serve on a plate, and done.
- I mixed them with tuna tomato sauce this time.
- It's also delicious to add wiener sausages and broccoli, and serve with cream sauce.
That's brussel sprout recipes in instant pot, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.