Fri, 02 2020
Cheesy Meat & Potatoes
It's easy to learn how to make cheesy brussels sprouts recipe. cheesy brussels sprouts recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheesy brussels sprouts recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheesy brussels sprouts recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 lb Red potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 4 cup Milk
- 12 oz Cheese (I used velveeta, use any cheese you like)
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Fresh cracked black pepper
- Brown beef and onions in a skillet, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While meat is browning, slice potatoes. Layer half in a large greased casserole dish.
- Drain hamburger and layer on top of potatoes. Top with remaining potatoes.
- Sauce: melt butter in a large skillet.
- Whisk in flour and spices. Stir and cook a few minutes.
- Begin adding milk, a cup at a time. Whisking continually as it thickens.
- Once all milk is added, add in the cheese (shredded or cubed if using American cheese). Whisk and cook until completely combined and thickened.
- Pour sauce evenly over potatoes.
- Bake at 375, uncovered, for an hour and 15 minutes or more. Check potatoes with a fork to make sure they are tender.
- Broil a few minutes to get a golden brown top if desired.
- Let cool a good 10-15 minutes before serving so you don't burn your face off!
That's cheesy brussels sprouts recipe, Special thanks to supernanny for making this delicious recipe.