Sun, 02 2020
Cranberry slow cooker chicken
It's easy to learn how to make chicken cranberry sauce recipe. chicken cranberry sauce recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken cranberry sauce recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken cranberry sauce recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 packages lipton french onion soup packets. (one box has
- 4 chicken breasts, thighs, or two each (I used two each)
- 2 packages)
- 2 can Cranberry sauce, 14 oz each
- Add one can of cranberry sauce to bottom of slow cooker; break up.
- Add in two chicken breasts, or one thigh, one breast.
- Sprinkle one french onion soup package on top of chicken.
- Repeat same process for second layer.
- Put slow cooker on high for 6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours, stirring occasionally if needed.
- When the chicken is finished, shred with forks and put back on warm setting for 10 minutes to let the flavors meld even further.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, or on sandwich rolls.
That's chicken cranberry sauce recipe, Special thanks to singrndancr4evr for making this delicious recipe.