Tue, 02 2020
Hold-onto-your-Hat, 5 Alarm, Flamin' Hot Chili
It's easy to learn how to make chilli recipe spicy. chilli recipe spicy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chilli recipe spicy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chilli recipe spicy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 lb ground chuck
- 2 tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 cup onions, chopped
- 4 green onions (scallions)
- 1 1/2 cup Jalapenos, chopped
- 6 Habaneros, chopped including seeds
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 28 oz can tomato puree, plus half a can of water
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 40 oz Great Northern white beans
- 1 envelope McCormick hot chili seasoning
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 cup Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 1 Ground Cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add ground meat and saute until no longer pink. Drain meat and transfer to crock pot along with onions, jalapenos, Habanero peppers and garlic.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato puree and water, beans, McCormick's hot chili seasoning mix, cumin, cayenne pepper and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cook in crockpot on low for at least 2 hours (longer is preferred).
- Scoop into bowls, sprinkle with even more shredded cheese and serve with corn bread.
- Have a tall, ice-cold beer ready to "put out the fire"!
That's chilli recipe spicy, Special thanks to CoolJewel for making this delicious recipe.