Sat, 02 2020
Chocolate Eclair Dessert
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate eclair cake recipe. chocolate eclair cake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate eclair cake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate eclair cake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 small boxes of INSTANT french vanilla pudding
- 3 cup milk
- 1 small (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 milk chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
- In 9 x 13 pan. Line single layer of graham crackers on bottom (to cover all the bottom of the pan).
- Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate until serving. (makes graham crackers softer)
That's chocolate eclair cake recipe, Special thanks to Schnelly for making this delicious recipe.