Sat, 02 2020
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate log recipe youtube. chocolate log recipe youtube is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate log recipe youtube easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate log recipe youtube! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- Mix together all the ingredients in a medium bowl with a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon.
- The dough will be very sticky. To make it easier to work with, cover it and place it in the fridge to chill for 20 or so minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball, and set onto prepared baking sheet.
- Use a fork to flatten them down. We like to do a criss cross pattern. They won't really spread much in the oven, so it's okay to have them close together.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. They will still look a bit underbaked, but once cooled will yield a soft, chewy cookie. For a crispy cookie, bake an additional 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan for 3 minutes, then move them onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
That's chocolate log recipe youtube, Special thanks to Christina for making this delicious recipe.