Sun, 02 2020
Cookie Monster Cupcakes
It's easy to learn how to make cupcake for kids. cupcake for kids is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cupcake for kids easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cupcake for kids! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box your flavored cake mix
- 1 can royal blue icing (wilton or betty crocker)
- 4 chocolate chip cookies
- 16 white chocolate melt pieces
- 16 brown m&m's
- 1 tube icing white or yellow
- 1 cupcake liners
- prepare your cupcakes as directed on box. this can of icing only makes about 8 cupcakes if you want this effect.
- once cupcakes are cooled, you'll want to use the star tip on the attachments of the icing. I like to start in the middle pressing down and bring up..keep going to you fill in as liked.
- for the mouth I break the chocolate chip cookies in half, cut a small line where your going to insert cookie so that its stable and apply cookie.
- for the eyes stick your white melts right were u want the eyes now add a drop of icing and attach m&m's..I put one up down, cross eyed for a cuter effect.
- the kids will sure to love & simple to make.
That's cupcake recipes for kids, Special thanks to summerplace for making this delicious recipe.