Thu, 02 2020
It's easy to learn how to make english yorkshire pudding. english yorkshire pudding is one of my favorite menu.
How to make english yorkshire pudding easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the english yorkshire pudding! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 200 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- pinch salt
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Store in fridge for 1 hour
- Heat oil in pudding tray in oven for 20mins
- Add mixture to hot oil in pudding trays and cook in oven at gas mark 8 for 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Do not open oven during cooking or puddings will sink
That's english yorkshire pudding, Special thanks to Chris Stones for making this delicious recipe.