Sat, 02 2020
Vegan Easter Yeast Cake Babka
It's easy to learn how to make recipe for panettone sweet bread. recipe for panettone sweet bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make recipe for panettone sweet bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the recipe for panettone sweet bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 ml almond milk
- 50 g fresh yeast
- 370 g plain white flour
- 50 g date syrup
- 150 g olive oil margarine
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 g sultans
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and margarine until margarine is melted.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine 3/4 cup flour and yeast. Add milk-margarine mixture and beat 2 minutes.
- Add oil, date syrup, sultans and remaining flour. Beat 2 more minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Turn into a 1-quart babka pan that has been lightly coated with margarine, cover with greased plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake 40 minutes, but begin checking at 30 minutes. If cakes are browning too raidly, cover tops loosely with a little foil. Allow to cool 15 minutes and then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can decorate cake with the chocolate icing, nuts or icing sugar.
That's recipe for panettone sweet bread, Special thanks to Cook Eat and Travel for making this delicious recipe.