Tue, 02 2020
Sweet and Sour Meatballs (only 3 Ingredients!!)Cook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make frozen food appetizers . frozen food appetizers is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen food appetizers easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen food appetizers ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 packages Frozen meatballs-32oz (or you can make your own).
- 1 1/2 cup Grape jelly.
- 1 1/2 cup Ketchup (or chili sauce if you like more zip).
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the 3 ingredients and mix together.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high 2-3 hours depending on how fast your crockpot cooks.
- You can eat over rice, mashed potatoes, noodles or you can poke each meatball with a toothpick and have as an appetizer.
That's frozen food appetizers recipes, Special thanks to doctorwho30 for making this delicious recipe.