Fri, 02 2020
Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic SpreadCook time : 45 mins, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make garlic spread recipe for french bread. garlic spread recipe for french bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make garlic spread recipe for french bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the garlic spread recipe for french bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread
- 40 clove Fresh Shucked Garlic
- 2 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil [fine chopped]
- to taste Granulated Sugar
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper [to taste]
- 2 Sheets Tinfoil
- Bread Options
- 1 loaf Toasted French Baguette Bread
- Quality Crackers
- 1 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Take 2 sheets of tinfoil and place everything in the Roasted Garlic section except for your sun dried tomatoes [sun dried tomatoes will lose flavor with longer cook times] in it and wrap up tightly.
- Slice your bread and lightly brush with olive oil or butter. Place bread on same cookie sheet as garlic. Bake bread until crispy. About 8 minutes. Bake garlic for 30 to 40 minutes at 350°. Or, until soft.
- Smash garlic with a fork or potato masher.
- Fine chop sun dried tomatoes and add to smashed garlic. Mix well.
- Serve immediately and smear on French Baguette Bread or quality crackers. Roasted Garlic Triskets are fabulous with this sweet and salty dip. And, I don't even like Triskets!
That's garlic spread recipe for french bread, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.