Sun, 02 2020
Healthy Tri-Color Rice Bowl with Tofu SoboroCook time : -, 1 serving
It's easy to learn how to make healthy condiments . healthy condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make healthy condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the healthy condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- For the tofu soboro
- 1 block Firm tofu
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 piece Grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Plain cooked rice, as much as you'd like for your rice bowl
- For the komatsuna namul
- 1/4 bunch Komatsuna
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Mirin
- 1 Ground white sesame seeds
- For the iri tamago
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp Water
- To make the tofu soboro (scrambled tofu), wrap the tofu in thick layers of paper towels, place on a heatproof dish, and microwave for 2 minutes at 500 W.
- Put the tofu in the paper towels on a sieve or colander and let cool. When it has cooled, press with both hands over the paper towels to squeeze out the water thoroughly, unwrap and crumble the tofu with your hands.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, add the crumbled tofu and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk until crumbly.
- When the moisture has evaporated and it resembles crumbled ground meat, add the remaining flavoring ingredients and continue to cook by stirring with a whisk.
- When all the moisture has evaporated, it's done! Transfer to a plate.
- To make the iri tamago (fluffy scrambled eggs), beat an egg with chopsticks, add the condiments and water, and mix well.
- Put the egg mixture into a small pan and heat. When it starts to bubble, turn the heat down to low, and cook while stirring constantly with a whisk.
- When it's fluffy and crumbly, turn the heat off and transfer immediately to a plate.
- To make the komatsuna namul, wash the komatsuna well, place on a plate so half of the greens are facing one way and the other half the other way, and wrap with cling film. Microwave for 90 seconds at 500 W.
- Remove the cling film and cool. When it has cooled, squeeze out the moisture with your hands, and chop into 5 mm pieces.
- Put the chopped komatsuna and ingredients in a bowl with the ground sesame seeds, and mix well.
- Serve hot rice into a bowl, top neatly with the tofu soboro, iri tamago, and komatsuna, and it's done!
- You could sprinkle the leftover tofu soboro over simmered kabocha squash, simmered daikon radish and in many other dishes. It's a great extra something to have if you need another item to place in your bento.
That's healthy condiments recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.