Wed, 02 2020
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe bookCook time : 15 mins, 6 servings
It's easy to learn how to make healthy meal plan recipe book. healthy meal plan recipe book is one of my favorite menu.
How to make healthy meal plan recipe book easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the healthy meal plan recipe book! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 cup chopped carrots, peeled
- 4 1/2 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- In a stockpot at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender.
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk, and cool to room temperature.
- Place mixture into the Pitcher*. Turn unit On, then select Auto-IQ PUREE. Blend until smooth. (*If you have a Nutri Ninja Duo Blender, use the 72oz. Pitcher)
- Return to pot and simmer until heated.
- This meal takes 15 minutes to prepare, with a cook time of 30 minutes, and serves 4-6 persons. According to the recipe book that came with my Nutri Ninja, "this delicious beta-carotene-rich carrot soup is fantastic with the added Indian flavor."
- Pair it with sourdough bread or another type. It really picks up the flavor!
That's healthy meal plan recipe book, Special thanks to Ashlee for making this delicious recipe.