Fri, 02 2020
Boiled Irish Potato Chicken Stew
It's easy to learn how to make irish stew. irish stew is one of my favorite menu.
How to make irish stew easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the irish stew! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 irish potatoes
- to taste salt
- 1 cksp chicken stew to serve
- Peel the back of the irish potatoes and wash afterward
- Place in a small pot and cover with water, add a little salt and parboil till its tender
- Insert a fork inside and once you are ok with the tenderness, turn off heat and drain the water
- Serve irish potato with chicken stew; perfect meal
That's irish stew, Special thanks to Glory Ikeke for making this delicious recipe.