Sun, 02 2020
Crock pot Lasagna soup
It's easy to learn how to make lasagna soup recipe. lasagna soup recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make lasagna soup recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the lasagna soup recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box lasagna noodles broken to pieces
- 2 pints your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 chopped up crimini mushrooms
- 2 chopped bell peppers
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 cup water
- 1 salt to taste
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 shredded cheddar cheese to top it off
- Brown ground beef add all the chopped veggies and simmer about 10 minutes
- In crock pot add spaghetti sauce and water turn on high
- Add ground beef mixture to crock pot and let it all cook together until noodles are tender
- Add ricotta cheese and stir together
- Add salt to taste
- Serve in bowls and top with shredded cheese
That's lasagna soup recipe, Special thanks to Tina Martinez for making this delicious recipe.