Mon, 02 2020
Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna
It's easy to learn how to make lasagne recipe with meat. lasagne recipe with meat is one of my favorite menu.
How to make lasagne recipe with meat easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the lasagne recipe with meat! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground italian spicy sausage
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Mccormick steak house onion season
- 1 salt to taste
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce of choice
- 1 can diced tomatoes large
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 1 container cottage cheese
- 1 mixed mozzarella cheese blend and cheese of choice
- Start by cooking meats together add in all seasonings and garlic..cook down drain any fat. Add in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes cook on low for atleast 30 minutes taste for seasonings.
- Cook noodles as directed. Add a little sauce to bottom of casserole dish add noodles, sauce & cottage cheese to top I only do 1 layer of cottage cheese. Top with cheese, and layer again. Top last with more cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 bake lasagna for 35-45 minutes let cool & set atleast 3 hrs if you want your lasagna to cut in neat squares. Once 3 hrs are up once again place lasagna back into oven 15-20 minutes till heated through. Enjoy!
That's lasagne recipe with meat, Special thanks to summerplace for making this delicious recipe.