Thu, 02 2020
Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers
It's easy to learn how to make meat stuffing . meat stuffing is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meat stuffing easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meat stuffing ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ● For The Vegetables
- 8 EX LG Colored Bell Peppers [any type]
- ● For The Bell Meat Filling [mix well]
- 2 Pounds 80/20 Raw Hamburger Meat
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Vidalia Onion [fine minced]
- 2 Cups White Long Grain Rice [regular or minute rice]
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced]
- 1/2 Cup Canned Tomatoes [drained - or, more with basil & oregeno included within can]
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Fresh Egg
- 1/4 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Zucchini [fine diced]
- 2 Dashes Worshestershire Sauce
- 2 Dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ● For The Bell Toppings / Garnishments
- to taste Parmasean Mozzarella Or Cheddar Cheese
- to taste Dried Parsley [garnish - for color]
- as needed Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- as needed Fresh Cracked Sea Salt [garnish]
- as needed Fresh Basil [garnish]
- as needed Fresh Parsley [garnish]
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Slice 1/4 of your bell peppers off leaving a deep crevasse or large hollow tub in the center. You'll want your bell peppers large and wells deep. De-seed peppers but leave stems on. Reserve your small 1/4 bell pepper slices and fine mince them to add to your meat mixture.
- Fine mince your onion.
- Pictured: Zucchini. Peel and fine mince.
- Mix everything in the ●Meat Filling section well. Pack your raw meat mixture in your bell peppers tightly. Top with everything in the ●Toppings / Garnishments section to taste. Don't bake cress parsley and basil. Reserve those for garnish.
- Bake at 400° for 50 to 60 minutes covered tightly in tinfoil.
- Use an easy brand like Minute Rice for absolute ease.
- Or, make your rice from scratch. Just make sure to fully rinse your rice of starch in a tight strainer until water runs clear before boiling.
- These also make for excellent work or school lunches. ????
- Serve with a chilly wedge salad and fresh buttered bread. Enjoy!
That's meat stuffing recipes, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.