Mon, 02 2020
Easy Baked Beans with Pulled Pork
It's easy to learn how to make mulled cider recipe brown sugar. mulled cider recipe brown sugar is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mulled cider recipe brown sugar easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mulled cider recipe brown sugar! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 55 oz baked beans
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 C ketchup
- 1 T hot sauce
- 8 oz crushed pineapple
- 4 slices applewood bacon
- 2 C "Jarritos Pulled Pork"
- 1 C apple cider
- as needed sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Combine ingredients baked beans through crushed pineapple in a tall saucepot. Stir. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat and reserve for another use. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut bacon to a small dice.
- Combine apple cider and pulled pork in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish beans with pulled pork, sour cream, and bacon.
- Variations; Cheddar, chihuahua, goat cheese, queso fresco, cotija, jack cheese, swiss, provolone, gouda, mozzarella, pepperjack, roasted garlic or bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cayenne, caramelized onions or shallots, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, chili powder, cilantro, coriander, scallions, garlic chives, maple, molasses, ponzu, soy, ginger, lemon, apple cider vinegar, mustard, bbq sauce, bay leaf, corn, cumin, paprika, smoked paprika, fried egg,
- Cont'd: Liquid smoke, applewood seasoning, dried onion soup mix, quinoa, savory, sage, bourbon, rum, brandy, beer, tequila, sweet potatoes
That's mulled cider recipe brown sugar, Special thanks to ChefDoogles for making this delicious recipe.