Sun, 02 2020
Vickys Balsamic Roast Pork, GF DF EF SF NF
It's easy to learn how to make nut roast recipe gluten free. nut roast recipe gluten free is one of my favorite menu.
How to make nut roast recipe gluten free easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the nut roast recipe gluten free! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 cloves garlic, mashed / 6 tsp garlic puree
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp low sodium salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 kg (2 - 2.5lbs) boneless rolled pork loin
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and let meld while you pat the pork dry
- Rub the marinade all over the pork joint, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and roast the pork for 90 minutes, (35 minutes per pound plus 20 minutes) basting twice during roasting
- Let the pork rest for at least 10 minutes before removing the butcher string & fat and slicing
- Delicious served with garlic mashed potatoes (see my previously posted recipe) and seasonal vegetables or rice / cous cous / polenta
That's nut roast recipe gluten free, Special thanks to [email protected] Free-From Cookbook for making this delicious recipe.