Sun, 02 2020
Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw
It's easy to learn how to make red cabbage coleslaw. red cabbage coleslaw is one of my favorite menu.
How to make red cabbage coleslaw easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the red cabbage coleslaw! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and devained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 limes
- 3 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 fresh cilantro
- 1 lime wedges (optional)
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. In a resealable plastic bag combine Olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt; add shrimp; chill 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely shred peel from lime; juice lime. For lime slaw, in a large bowl combine the lime peel, lime juice, cabbage, and remaining salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and chipotle pepper; set aside. Wrap tortillas in foil.
- Thread shrimp on skewers. On a covered grill, grill tortilla packet directly over medium heat for 5 minutes, turning once. Add shrimp to grill; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until opaque, turning halfway through grilling.
- Remove tortilla packet from grill. Remove shrimp from skewers.
- To serve, spread tortillas with sour cream mixture. Top with lime slaw and shrimp. Sprinkle with cilantro and pass lime wedges.
That's red cabbage coleslaw, Special thanks to bam788 for making this delicious recipe.