Sat, 02 2020
Slow cooker red cabbage
It's easy to learn how to make red cabbage recipe crock pot. red cabbage recipe crock pot is one of my favorite menu.
How to make red cabbage recipe crock pot easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the red cabbage recipe crock pot! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Red cabbage
- 1 small onion
- 2 green apples
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- to taste salt & pepper
- cooking spray
- Spray pot inner
- Quarter cabbage, remove core, shred finely, place in pot
- Peel and finely slice onion, add to pot.
- Peel, core and finely slice apples, add to pot.
- Add seasonings and sugar, stir, mixing well.
- Add cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons water.
- Switch slowcooker to low, cover with lid and cook for 4 hours, stirring occasionally
- You can add a handful of raisins or dried cranberries before cooking.
- A tablespoon of balsamic vinegar added just before serving adds a richer taste.
- You can substitute red wine or red wine vinegar for cider vinegar
That's red cabbage recipe crock pot, Special thanks to Panda.s for making this delicious recipe.