Fri, 02 2020
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
It's easy to learn how to make roasted garlic brussel sprouts . roasted garlic brussel sprouts is one of my favorite menu.
How to make roasted garlic brussel sprouts easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the roasted garlic brussel sprouts ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb bacon, diced
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 lb golden potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 lb Brussels spouts, halved
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place in bacon in a roasting pan and place in the oven for about 15 minutes, turning half way.
- Remove bacon using a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Add oil, garlic, onion, Brussel sprouts, and potatoes to roasting pan. Toss to coat with oil and bacon grease. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Return pan to oven and roast until vegetables are cooked through and crisp on the outside, 35 to 40 minutes. Stir occasionally to allow for uniform consistency.
- Remove from oven and add salt and pepper. Transfer to serving platter and top with reserved bacon.
That's roasted garlic brussel sprouts recipes, Special thanks to David for making this delicious recipe.