Wed, 02 2020
Spaghetti Bolognese Cheddar
It's easy to learn how to make spaghetti bolognese recipe. spaghetti bolognese recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make spaghetti bolognese recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the spaghetti bolognese recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 500 ml boiling water
- 250 grams spaghetti
- 250 ml bolognese sauce
- 2 medium garlic
- 75 grams chesee cheddar
- 100 grams cornet beef
- Pour spaggethi into 500 ml boiled water for 4 minutes
- Take out spaghetti from water, drain well. Place on a plate
- Chopped garlic and then enter a hot griddle, then input and corned beef bolognese sauce, mix well
- After the sauce evenly mix cheddar cheese and stir until evenly
- Pour sauce into spaghetti, mix well,
- And finally, Garnish with grated cheddar cheese and chili sauce, serve immediately
That's spaghetti bolognese recipe, Special thanks to Izzah Khairun Nisa for making this delicious recipe.