Mon, 02 2020
Decorated Strawberry Cupcakes
It's easy to learn how to make strawberry cupcake recipe. strawberry cupcake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make strawberry cupcake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the strawberry cupcake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Sponge Cake Base
- 1 large Egg
- 45 grams Castor sugar
- 35 grams Cake flour
- 15 grams Milk
- 10 grams Butter
- 10 grams Finely grated coconut
- Strawberry Cream
- 60 grams Strawberries
- 10 grams Granulated sugar
- 100 grams ●Heavy cream
- 10 grams ●Granulated sugar
- Add the egg whites to a bowl and add sugar little by little while beating on high speed to form peaks. Add the sugar a little at a time, otherwise the mixture won't whip. Continue until peaks form.
- Add egg yolk and mix together lightly on low speed. Switch to a rubber spatula and mix lightly and thoroughly by scooping up from the bottom.
- Thoroughly mix in the coconut.
- Sift the flour, add it in 3-4 batches, and mix it in by folding up from the bottom. Mix until the previous batch is incorporated before adding the next batch.
- Microwave the milk and butter together for 1 minute. Add a little of the batter and mix together.
- Add Step 5 into the batter and use a rubber spatula to fold in from the bottom.
- Fill the cups about 70% full.
- Bake for 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C. Once an inserted skewer come out clean, they're done.
- Cool upside down on a rack.
- Maker the strawberry cream. Whip together the ● ingredients.
- Mix together the strawberries and granulated sugar. Blend in a blender to purée.
- Combine Steps 10 and 11 and the strawberry cream is done. Put the cream into a piping bag with a star-shaped nozzle.
- Cut out a small hole in the center of the cupcakes.
- Fill the hole with cream and place the cut out piece on top of the cupcake. Pipe a squeeze of cream in a spiral motion to cover the cupcakes.
- After decorating them, they're finished! They're extra cute if you put them in cupcake wrappers.
That's strawberry cupcake recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.