Sun, 02 2020
~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps)
It's easy to learn how to make stuffing balls. stuffing balls is one of my favorite menu.
How to make stuffing balls easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the stuffing balls! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Meatball Ingredients
- 2 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Dried Ground Sage
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Dill
- Stuffing Ingredients
- 2 Boxes Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey (Prepared)
- Frying Ingredients
- 1 cup Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Cranberry Glaze Ingredients
- 1 12-14 oz. Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup (1 Stick) Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Optional Topping
- 1 Can/Jar Turkey Gravy (heated)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees(F).
- Prepare 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey. Set Aside.
- Mix all Meatball Ingredients together gently with hands. Roll into small meatballs. Use about 1 Tbsp. of meat mixture for each one. Place meatballs onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until done.
- Put approximately 2 tsp. of Stuffing into the palm of your hand and flatten it out. Place a meatball into the center of the stuffing and wrap the stuffing around the meatball. Once there’s stuffing around the meatball, roll it as when you made the meatballs. This will allow a thin coating of the stuffing to cover the entire surface of the meatball. You don’t want the stuffing too thick around the outside.
- As you roll out each ball, place them in a pan/bowl with the other 1 cup of Bread Crumbs. Roll each ball to lightly coat in bread crumbs. Repeat with all of the meatballs.
- Helpful Hint: It helps to refrigerate the balls for at least an hour before frying, but it’s not completely necessary.
- Fry the balls lightly in ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil. Remove each as done and drain on towel lined plate.
- Cranberry Glaze Instructions: Place all ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir until smooth. Spoon on top of meatballs for serving.
- Placing each ball into a small paper cupcake liner adds to the presentation and ease of serving.
That's stuffing balls, Special thanks to ????Shamrock ???? for making this delicious recipe.