Wed, 02 2020
Spring roll,samosa,Gizdodo, and Nigeria puff puffCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make thai table condiments . thai table condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make thai table condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the thai table condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- for spring roll and samosa am going to be teaching u a different
- pattern firstly you measure your flour for your batter
- 1 kg flour for spring roll and samosa, 1table spoon of cornflour,
- 6 cups water depending on how light it will be.12 table spoon
- of vegetable oil, 1 egg your samosa and spring roll batter
- than the ingredients to be used for your samosa and spring roll
- samosa 1.carriot should be granted straight.chopped onion,your
- minced meat,than your maggi, salt,tumeric, thyme, and green peas
- spring onion, ginger&garlic
- spring roll 1.garlic,black and white pepper, chicken, cabbage,
- Gizdodo you need your gizzard it has to be cut in cubes, your
- plantain cut in cubes, your green pepper,garlic&ginger
- vegetable oil,chili pepper,onion, pimento,maggi,salt, tomato
- Nigeria puff puff 1.flour 250g salt pinch,nut meg 1/2, yeast 1/2
- 50 g tea spoon, worm water,sugar
- Samosa and spring roll )you bring out a bowl sieve in your flour add your pinch of salt than your veg oil, and bit in your egg than add your water with d measuring cup little by little while adding your water use your whisk to bit together the mixture DN add more water If d mixture is still tight DN stop when is a little bit light. Take out from the mixture and keep in a small bowl. DN bring a pan Dt has not bin used before or a fry pan u use but make sure you prove it using salt and placing it
- On fire allow the salt heat till is gold brown Dt it means u can use the pan clean out d salt from the pan DN deep a brush inside your mixture and form a circle thrice on the pan with your brush than place it on fire allow it rise when it has form than carefully TK it out and place flour on the table to put it that is your samosa for spring roll you also deep in your brush and than make a straight line on the pan with your brush thrice and place it on the fire till it rise than take it out make
- Sure when you take them out you clean the pan with a clean cloth alright so that how u make your samosa and spring you can make as many numbers you want.after you are done you DN make your sauce. For the samosa you place a little veg oil on a pan than add your onion, spring onion garlic and ginger stir it and allow it fry for 10minutes after which you add in your carriot stiring than your seasoned minced meat keep stiring add your tumeric your pepper, and taste if dere is enough salt and maggi.
- Than add your green peas last leave for few minutes and your samosa sauce is out. For spring roll place your pan on fire add your veg oil your ginger and onion stir and later add in ur chicken already seasoned add in little water to cook ur chicken and allow to cook for a while DN add in your cabbage, black ND white pepper add little salt if d season from the chicken isn't enough allow to cook for 15 minutes than bring down that is your spring roll sauce. Place bother in separate tray and allow
- Cool. Than you go back to your samosa and spring roll you already made your samosa you place all of them on top of each other cutting them in equal parts than you pick one and place on the table use the batter you kept in a small bowl to rub on the left side of the samosa covering it and also the left hand side making a funnel and seeping your samosa sauce inside of it than you use the batter to rub d top so it can be covered that is how you continue than you place a pan on fire add your veg oil
- Allow it to be heat before placing your samosa inside when it's a little bit brown bring it out. For your spring roll you place it on a table deep ur hand on d batter and close the both sides of the spring roll than place in your sauce and roll it than use your batter if it is not fully covered you also fry it too and bring it out when is a little bit brown it depends on HW you want the colour.
- Gizdodo) cut your gizzard in cubes and place aside cut your plantain in cubes and place aside chop your onion, remove the seed of the pimento and chop, remove the seed of the green pepper and also cut in small cubes chop your ginger & garlic. You place your pan on fire and add your veg oil than add in your plantain with pinch of salt already mixed with it than fry. When you are done you also fry your gizzard. After your plantain and gizzard have bin fried you place your pan on fire add your veg
- Oil than allow it to heat before adding your ginger & garlic your chop onion allow to dry for a while add in your tomatoe paste than allow to dry when is a little bit dried you can also add in your fresh tomatoes too if you want than stir in add your green pepper, your pimento, keep on stiring add your chilli pepper your red pepper your salt, maggi,and thyme than stir all together allow to dry for 10minutes after which add in your gizzard stiring together add your plantain making sure that they
- Are all mixed properly allow to dry a little than bring down your Gizdodo is ready.
- Than your Nigeria puff puff) sieve your flour in a bowl sugar nut meg grated inside your pinch of salt your yeast with a worm water you have to use a whisk to bit it till is fluffy than you cover it with a clean cloth and keep on top of the gas but it should not be on it just need a worm place leave it for 15 minutes when you go back it as already increase cos the yeast makes it rise. You place your deep pot on fire proving it with s salt procedure I shared earlier and make sure she salts colour
- Changes before cleaning out the salt with a clean cloth and adding your veg oil and allowing it to get hot than you deep your hand in a clean water before cutting the batter inside the pot take alot of batter and drop it little by little inside the hot pot is like you making bean cake but dis one should be smaller as you drop it it increases in size when you done you place it in a fitter to drain out d oil that is how you make your Nigeria puff puff.
That's thai table condiments recipes, Special thanks to Martha Nwajei for making this delicious recipe.