Thu, 02 2020
It's easy to learn how to make turkey curry casserole recipe. turkey curry casserole recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey curry casserole recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey curry casserole recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Large
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Turmeric
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 3 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese (1oz)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Chicken, cubed
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain.
- Saute onions in Olive oil
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well.
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef.
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins.
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth.
That's turkey curry casserole recipe, Special thanks to ChefIntangible for making this delicious recipe.