Mon, 02 2020
White Chicken Chili
It's easy to learn how to make white chicken chili recipe. white chicken chili recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make white chicken chili recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the white chicken chili recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken breasts
- 48 oz Jar of Northern Beans
- 16 oz Jar of hot or mild salsa
- 8 oz Monterey jack jalapeno pepper cheese
- 2 tsp Ground chili powder
- Cook chicken and cut into bite size pieces
- Grate the cheese
- In large crock pot, combine chicken, beans, salsa, cheese, and chili powder
- Cover and let simmer 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally
- Add water if chili becomes too thick
That's white chicken chili recipe, Special thanks to Belieber2259 for making this delicious recipe.