Tue, 03 2020
Spicy Chicken BiryaniCook time : 45 mins, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make chicken spread recipe pakistani. chicken spread recipe pakistani is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken spread recipe pakistani easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken spread recipe pakistani! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Shan or Any Biryani Masala Packet. (Available at Indian and Pakistani stores easily )
- 3/4 kg Rice (Sella) *It's a special rice for Biryani. U can always use Regular rice as well :).
- 4 onion, chopped (Large ones)
- 3/4 cup Oil (Vegetable )
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste
- 1 kg Chicken (12 piece or more)
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Orange Colour Food Colouring (To mix with 1/4 Cup water).
- 1 1/2 liter Water (For boiling Rice) * Adding 1 teaspoon and 2 tablespoon of Oil to it While it's still Boiling.
- 1 bunch Coriander (Finely chopped, Optional )
- 4 Green Chillies (Optional)
- Take a large non stick utensil. Put Oil and Chopped Onions. Start Frying Till they become light pinkish in colour.
- Add Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste to it along with chicken pieces. (Mix them with the help of a wooden spoon)
- Add Shan Biryani Masala Packet and 1 1/2 Cup Water.
- Continue cooking it on slow flame till the chicken is tender.
- Add Yogurt to it and leave it for another 10 minutes. (Do mix it after adding yogurt).
- Biryani Masala is ready. ( Don't dry it out nor make it too runny, It will be a thick masala mixture)
- Soak Sella rice for at least 60 minutes prior boiling. Regular rice for 20 minutes soaking.
- Boil 1 1\2 liter Water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to it and 2 tablespoon Oil.
- Boil the Rice till they are done. Drain all the Water.
- Now Take another large cooking utensil and spread rice layer evenly.
- Add Biryani Masala Mixture on top of it. Then add another layer of Rice.
- Mix food colouring with warm water and spread on this top layer of Rice. (Keep it on slow flame for 20 minutes ).
- Mix it with a flat spoon before serving.
- You can garnish it with coriander and green chillies.
That's chicken spread recipe pakistani, Special thanks to maliharsalan84 for making this delicious recipe.