Sun, 03 2020
Meat-heavy lasagneCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make free meal planner with and grocery list. free meal planner with and grocery list is one of my favorite menu.
How to make free meal planner with and grocery list easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the free meal planner with and grocery list! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 200 g minced beef meat
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Can peeled tomatoes
- 100 ml red wine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 250 ml milk
- 2 tablespoon parmezan cheese
- Sliced yellow cheese
- Start with the meat sauce. Finely chop onion and garlic
- Heat meat on the fry pan and add onion and garlic. Fry until meat turns well done.
- Add sliced tomatoes, wine and flour. Mix until whole sauce turns less liquid. Add salt, pepper, oregano and minced laurel leave.
- Bechamel sauce. Heat up butter with flour in the pan or pot. Mix until getting consistent substance
- Keep adding small amounts of milk slowly, until you run out of it. Mix until the whole sauce solidify a bit. Add salt, pepper, Parmesan and Nutmeg.
- In the separate pot, boil water for the lasagne pasta. I usually boil enough pasta to cover one layer of lasagne.
- Keep alternating pasta, meat sauce and bechamel sauce until you run out of either ingredients or space in the form :-)
- Finish up with covering the whole form with sliced cheese and basil.
- Heat up the form in the oven at 250 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- That’s it! Enjoy!
That's free meal planner with recipes and grocery list, Special thanks to Pawel for making this delicious recipe.