Fri, 03 2020
Seafood Meat MedleyCook time : 60 mins, 10 servings
It's easy to learn how to make frozen seafood medley . frozen seafood medley is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen seafood medley easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen seafood medley ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 and a 1/2 package frozen shrimp
- 1 whole package of Hillshire Farms kielbasa
- Half a package of frozen grilled chicken strips
- 1 box rotini pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Seasalt
- To taste Garlic powder
- To taste Green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Red onion
- 1/4 of a yellow onion
- To taste Liquid smoke
- To taste Mae Ploy Sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 dash Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Partially unthaw shrimp, and cut up kielbasa into bite size pieces. Add olive oil to your pan or wok. Then add in Shrimp, kielbasa, and Chicken.
- Add your seasons, and the 1/4 onion then stir carefully. Boil pasta water with some salt.
- Cook pasta according to box directions, now would be the time you make your sauce (which I'll have a separate recipe for)
- Once everything is cooked, combine the noodles and sauce with the meat mixture and serve as you please.
That's frozen seafood medley recipes, Special thanks to Hannah Cleveland for making this delicious recipe.