Fri, 03 2020
Thai Seafood SaladCook time : 15 mins, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make frozen seafood mix salad . frozen seafood mix salad is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen seafood mix salad easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen seafood mix salad ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 kg of frozen seafood
- 1 large lime cuts into pices removed seed
- 3 choped red chilli
- 1 full hand of salary chopped
- 1 full hand of slices green onions and Pak She
- 1 onion slices
- 1 large tomato slices
- 1 hafe carrot slices .
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp of chicken stocks powder
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of garlic pickle juice
- Arranged all prepared vegetables in the heat proven bowl
- Add fish sauce , lime juice , garlic pickle juice , choped chilli,sugar and chicken stocks powder into the vegetables bowl mixed throughly and set aside.
- In the pot add water bring to boils then put in seafood until cook ,not so long maybe 2- 3 minutes .right away removed from heat run ouder cold water and drain .
- Add seafood into maxing bowl mixed well - can add more flavour if needed .Served with rice or can be refreshing daytime snacks .
That's frozen seafood mix salad recipes, Special thanks to mtonehongsa for making this delicious recipe.