Sun, 03 2020
Cauliflower egg curryCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make potato snacks in telugu. potato snacks in telugu is one of my favorite menu.
How to make potato snacks in telugu easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the potato snacks in telugu! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1 cup blanched cauliflower
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- To taste salt & sugar
- 3/4 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 2/3 green cardamom
- 4/5 nos cloves
- 1 Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Take boiled potatoes & eggs, add little salt & turmeric powder mix well.
- Then heat some oil & fry the potatoes & eggs
- In the same oil add cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom & fry for 1/2 secs.
- Then add chopped onion little salt, turmeric powder & fry well.
- Then add tomato paste & cook for 2/3 mins.
- After 3mins add ginger & garlic paste & mix well.
- Then add all masalas & little water stir well & cook for 2/3 mins.
- Then add blanched cauliflower (with salt & turmeric powder) mix well & cook for 3/4mins.
- After 4mins add fried potatoes mix well & cook for 2 mins.
- Then add water mix well & cook for another 3/4 mins.
- After 4 mins add fried eggs, salt,sugar as per your taste stir well & cook for 4/5 mins.
- After 5 mins add garam masala powder stir well & switch off the flame.
- Serve with steam rice, roti, paratha etc...
That's potato snacks recipes in telugu, Special thanks to Debomita Chatterjee for making this delicious recipe.