Fri, 03 2020
Braised Cabbage and PotatoCook time : 1hr, 6-8 servings
It's easy to learn how to make braising cooking method . braising cooking method is one of my favorite menu.
How to make braising cooking method easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the braising cooking method ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cabbage finely chopped
- 6 potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 med onion chopped
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tsp bisto powder (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- On med heat, add the oil, onions and mixed herbs into a pot. Fry till the onions are golden.Add the chopped cabbage and cinnamon stick and seal with the lid.Let it cook for 15mins.
- Open the pot and let the cabbage brown, when it catch little, add few drops of water. This method will brown the cabbage.Once the cabbage is golden brown, add the potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Add water to cover the potatoes, cover with the lid and cook till the potatoes are soft.Mix the bisto powder with little water and add it to the cabbage.Place the pot on low and cook through for 5mins.Serve with bread or rice
That's braising cooking method recipes, Special thanks to Kim Maroney for making this delicious recipe.