Sat, 03 2020
Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rollsCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate spread using. chocolate spread using is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate spread using easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate spread using! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 packages egg roll wrappers (can use wonton wrappers for smaller rolls)
- 1 jar Nutella chocolate spread
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts ( can use any nut you like)
- 1 powdered sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
- 1 oil for deep frying or deep skillet to pan fry.
- 1 water to seal edges
- Take egg roll or wonton wrapper and place in a diamond shape.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the hazelnut spread and place across middle of wrapper leaving room on the sides to roll. Use less if using wonton wrappers since they are smaller.
- Sprinkle some of the chopped nuts onto the chocolate spread. I use a food processor to finely chop my hazelnuts, but chopped is fine also.
- Take the corner closest to you and fold over just past the chocolate and nuts.
- Fold over each side to meet in the middle to seal and hold mixture inside wrapper. Like a burrito.
- Making sure edges are secure, continue tightly rolling towards the top of the wrapper.
- When almost to the top, leave a edge and dip your fingers in the water and dab around the edge of the top on inside edge.
- Continue to roll to seal the wrapper. The water will act as a glue to hold roll together.
- Heat the oil to 375 while preparing the rolls. When oil is heated, cook a few at a time. This does not take long to brown. Just a few minutes. If pan frying, place sealed flap down in pan first to keep sealed. Do not over crowd.
- Flip over if pan frying when golden brown on both sides. If deep frying, it should brown all at once, you may have to flip if needed. Do not over crowd, just cook a few at a time not to over crowd.
- When golden brown, remove from oil and drain on paper towels to absorb the excess oil. Can use baking rack also.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar while hot or after cooled, this step is optional. I just like it.
- I took picture of both egg roll and wonton rolls to show the size difference. Bite size or full size, both are great!
That's chocolate spread recipes using, Special thanks to Raven for making this delicious recipe.