Thu, 03 2020
Samgyeopsal: Korean-style Pork Belly BBQ At HomeCook time : -, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make korean condiments . korean condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make korean condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the korean condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 300 grams Pork belly (block)
- 1/2 Lettuce
- Ssamjang (spicy miso paste):
- 1 1/2 tbsp Gochujang
- 1 1/2 tbsp Miso
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 clove Grated garlic
- Dipping sauce for the meat (1 serving):
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 pinch Good quality salt
- Slice the pork belly block into bite-sized pieces (about 5 mm thick). It's easier to slice if it's a little frozen.
- Wash the lettuce and tear the leaves apart.
- Mix all the ingredients for ssamjang. You can microwave it for 15 seconds if the sake and spiciness of the garlic bothers you.
- Create the dipping sauce on a small sauce dish (2 servings).
- Grill the pork on an electric griddle without any oil. Eat while hot with your dipping sauce. For ssamjang, you can spread it on lettuce and/or the meat.
- I like to have a healthy meal with the combination of meat, lettuce, kimchi, and rice. This recipe makes lots of ssamjang, so if you have leftovers, I recommend tossing it with some bashed cucumbers.
- Please serve with this super easy, Korean style seaweed and egg soup. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146105-korean-style-soup-wakame-seaweed-egg
- How about making a kimchi side dish at home as well? Super easy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152896-flavour-of-korea-simple-homemade-kimchi
That's korean condiments recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.