Thu, 03 2020
Unripe plantain pottageCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make meal plan for weight gain. meal plan for weight gain is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meal plan for weight gain easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meal plan for weight gain! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 pieces unripe plantain
- 2 cooking spoons of palm oil
- 1 smoked fish
- 1 tablespoon dry grounded pepper
- Quarter bulb of Onion
- 1 heaped tablespoon of crayfish
- Half knorr stock cube
- to taste Salt
- Peel your plantain, wash and cut into desired desired sizes
- Add the peeled plantain to a cooking pot, then add three cups of water and salt then set on fire and allow to cook for five minutes
- Next, wash the smoked fish then add to the pot, with, stock cube, pepper,onion and crayfish and palm oil then cook for another ten minutes, by now it must have start to thicken
- Lasty taste and adjust the taste then leave to thicken to your desired consistency then bring down and serve
That's meal plan recipes for weight gain, Special thanks to Ifi Fenkus Kitchen for making this delicious recipe.