Wed, 03 2020
Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dishCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make meal planning low carb. meal planning low carb is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meal planning low carb easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meal planning low carb! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 container green onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Large package sliced mushrooms
- 1 small bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 dash Weber Herb and Garlic Seasoning
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a 9x13 pan, lay out chicken in single layer, top with spinach and mushrooms. Then sprinkle the seasonings over the top.
- Soften cream cheese and whisk in olive oil and chicken broth. Pour over mixture. Lay piece of foil over the top but do not seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes remove foil and bake uncovered for another 20-25 minutes, then sprinkle Motz Cheese on top and Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve.
That's meal planning recipes low carb, Special thanks to Bohemian for making this delicious recipe.