Wed, 03 2020
Masala vadaCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make snacks recipe in tamil nadu. snacks recipe in tamil nadu is one of my favorite menu.
How to make snacks recipe in tamil nadu easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the snacks recipe in tamil nadu! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cups chana dal
- 2 onions chopped
- 15 curry leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves chopped
- for Grinding masala :
- 2 green chillies
- 2 red dry chillies
- some garlic
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- as required Oil for deep frying vada
- to taste Salt
- Soak the chana dal for 4 hours wash and clean it. In a mixie put green chilli red dry chilli garlic ginger fennel seeds and grind for one time then add chana dal and grind it craosley.
- In a Vada mixture add chopped onions curry leaves and coriander leaves and salt mix it and keep aside for 5 minutes
- Take the Vada mixture lemon size ball in hand press gently round shape then finish all the vada of this type.
- In a pan heat the oil put the vada in the oil in a low flame and flip the vada fry for until brown colour comes and crispy...
- Masal vadai is ready the famous Tamil Nadu tea snack recipe.
That's snacks recipe in tamil nadu, Special thanks to Rekha Rathi for making this delicious recipe.