Mon, 03 2020
Lemon Mojito Non Alcoholic DrinkCook time : 5 Minute, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make easy drinks non alcoholic. easy drinks non alcoholic is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy drinks non alcoholic easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy drinks non alcoholic! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Fresh lemon
- 4 tbsp Powdered sugar
- as needed Crushed ice
- 200 ml Soda water bottle
- as needed Fresh mint leaves
- Firstly roll the lemon on surface so that it can become soft and juicy.
- Cut lemon in small 8pieces or according to size. Put out seeds from lemon.
- Add 4-5 lemon pieces in a glass and add fresh 5-6mint leaves.
- From the backside of whisker push the lemon and mint leaves. Crush it well.
- Now add powdered sugar 1 and1/2 tbsp. Add crushed ice 5-6tbsp.
- Add soda water. Mix very well with spoon.
- Taste it if Sugar or lemon juice is less dein add it more.
- Serve it specially when you have done a heavy dinner or you r feeling fast problem.
That's easy drinks non alcoholic, Special thanks to Priyanka Jain for making this delicious recipe.