Fri, 03 2020
Aloo gobhi ki sabzi | potato cauliflower veggiCook time : -, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make easy non alcoholic drinks for winter. easy non alcoholic drinks for winter is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy non alcoholic drinks for winter easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy non alcoholic drinks for winter! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ½ k.g cauliflower (gobhi)
- 3 medium boiled potato (aloo) cut in small cubes
- 3 inch – cut in julienne ginger (adrak)
- 2 medium finely chopped tomatoes (tamatar)
- 2 (you can skip it also) green chillies (hari mirch)
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilli (lal mirch) powder
- 1 tsp or as per taste salt (namak)
- 1 tsp -coriander (dhaniya) powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- fresh coriander (dhaniya patti) leaves – for garnishing
- water – as required
- Heat Oil in a Pan in medium flame
- Add Cumin Seeds & stir it, Add Ginger & Stir it nicely
- Now Add Cauliflower & stir it well,Add Tomato & mix it nicely
- Now sim the flame,Cover it with lid & let it cook for 2 minutes
- After 2 minutes open the lid & stir it
- Now add little water so that Masala get nicely into Sabzi,Mix it well
- Now add Salt & Garam Masala,Mix it Well
- Now add Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder and Coriander Powder & mix it well
- Cover it with lid & let it cook for 3-4 minutes,Check & Stir in between
- Garnish it with Coriander Leaves & Mix Well,Switch off the flame
- ALOO GOBHI KI SABZI is READY,Take it out in Serving Plate
- Serve with Roti, Parantha or Poori
That's easy non alcoholic drinks for winter, Special thanks to Neelima Rawat Patwal for making this delicious recipe.