Tue, 03 2020
Flower Shaped Appetizers! Easy Cured Ham and Cream Cheese RosesCook time : -, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make fig spread appetizers. fig spread appetizers is one of my favorite menu.
How to make fig spread appetizers easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the fig spread appetizers! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 slice Cured ham
- 4 tsp Cream cheese
- 1 dash Rainbow pepper or black pepper
- 1 Basil dressing
- Place a slice of cured ham on a cutting board, and cut into half diagonally as shown.
- Place the wider one on the right side, and overlap with the other piece about 5 mm. ＊ Put the slice with the fat on the outside edge on the right.
- Fold the top of the ham towards the back a little. Place a small portion of cream cheese on the left edge of the ham with a butter knife, and spread out thinly.
- Roll up the ham and cheese loosely from the left. The cheese should be spread so that there is less on the right side.
- There's no need to secure the roses from unraveling. Open up the petals gently, and it's done. Make the other 3 roses in the same way.
- Here I garnished with coarsely ground pepper in the center of the roses, and added a basil leaf. The recipe for All-purpose Basil Dressing it at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171538-all-purpose-basil-dressing-for-salads-or-marinades
- For drinking appetizers, hors d'oeuvres or in bentos. Ham and egg roses -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171901-flowers-for-bento-ham-and-egg-roses-an-easy-bento-item
- For drinking appetizers, hors d'oeuvres or in bentos. Ham and cheese roses -.
That's fig spread recipes appetizers, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.