Sun, 03 2020
Hobo DinnerCook time : 1 hour, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make frozen food meal ideas. frozen food meal ideas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen food meal ideas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen food meal ideas! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 Chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- 8 Red potatoes
- 5 small frozen corn on the cob
- Baby carrots
- 8 oz Bottle Italian dressing
- 1 celery or onion if desired
- 1 dash Morton Nature's Seasons seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a large baking dish with foil
- Add thawed chicken to dish, sprinkle top with seasoning
- Rinse potatoes and cut them into four quarters, arrange in dish around chicken.
- Nestle corn around chicken and potatoes in dish
- Throw the baby carrots in, around, and on top of everything. (As many as you like, I use a couple handfuls.)
- If you are using onion or celery, add it now. Not much should be needed. A stalk or two of celery and maybe half an onion.
- Cover everything with the entire 8 oz bottle of Italian dressing.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for about 45 mins.
- At this point I increased the temperature to 400 and cooked about 30 to 40 minutes longer. Until potatoes and carrots are cooked through and chicken is done-no pink! Adjust this as needed, times are approximate. Maybe even try uncovering it for the last little bit.
- This recipe is very versatile and measurements are mostly estimated. You can add more or less of whatever you like. Feel free to share your ideas!
That's frozen food meal ideas, Special thanks to FrenchieHellcat for making this delicious recipe.